At Naked Recovery we have services across the whole journey as follows:
ASSESSING: Assessing whether coaching or psychological treatments are a better fit for the type of trauma you are navigating
We work with a client to assess their situation and can advise if coaching or psychological therapeutic treatments are more suitable. A Naked Recovery Coach will provide clients with the necessary materials and resources and prepare clients for the journey, if appropriate. We help to set goals and treatment objectives
STABILIZING: We support our clients to properly resource themselves through the trauma
We support our clients to get properly resourced for the journey they will go on. We teach techniques to stabilize and manage their trauma triggers proactively.
COMPASSIONING: We support our clients to develop compassionate resilience
Being self-compassionate is a key focus to properly recover from trauma so that the learnings of each event can be properly integrated and completed. We teach the techniques of achieving self compassionate resilience.
PROCESSING: During a trauma
Coaching involves more than just a heart-to-heart conversation. A Naked Recovery Angel will assist in the following:
- Once properly resourced, we support the recovery from trauma using forward-focused approaches in managing triggers in day to day life
- We work through the trauma formulations to systemise issues into a format that a client can extract the learnings from their traumatic memories without going too deep into them
- To integrate and map out future steps
- Helping clients build their personal support system and helping clear confusion and concerns to ensure sound decision making
- Setting goals and managing expectations
Transitioning to reclaim their life is an important focus. A Naked Recovery Angel helps clients to set short- and long-term goals and provide tips on how to reach them. We support the steps for clients to achieve their goals.
There are 3 Steps involved with becoming a Naked Trauma Coach or Angel
Check our Ethics and Code to ensure you are aligned with our way of working
What does the Naked Recovery Team stand for?
Naked Recovery provides real-time rapid solutions to the life crises which develop out of trauma. Our Solutions include real-time online programs, rapid transformation retreats and real-time online coaching programs across the whole trauma journey:
What is our Mission?
Our mission is to revolutionize the time-to-heal from emotional traumas to empower everyone to move forward faster. We achieve this by providing effective transformational programs with around-the-clock coaching support on tap. We are known for leaving our customers released from their suffering so they are free to begin living their new lives
What is our Purpose?
We believe that many issues people experience in life have their source in undiagnosed and unprocessed trauma. By finding out what that trauma is and transforming it, we unlock our true potential as well as our ability to have wonderful relationships in our lives. In addition to empowering people to heal from their past, we aim to inspire more people to stop the cycle of trauma within their families, so the buck stops with them. Our vision is that everyone takes personal responsibility for healing their lives so they have a net positive impact on the rest of the world.
“If You Don’t Heal What Hurt You, You’ll Bleed on People Who Didn’t Cut You.” – Unknown.
Our purpose for being on this planet is to help other people transform their lives and experience a complete magical turnaround. Our mission is that we are masterful coaches and facilitators of profound transformation and turnaround for people, and our dream is to develop a worldclass educational facility for the recovery from trauma. What’s really important to us is to make a difference to others and we are not afraid to get in the trenches with our clients to make this difference.
What is our Approach?
The approach we will follow is that of private detectives who are out to solve a crime or a puzzle. We are going to gather evidence, assess it and get to a place of understanding of all of the facts. We see ourselves as forensic coaches working on the puzzle of solving the issues together with our clients in the trenches and not on some high-fallooting pedestal away from people. We are right there with our clients helping them to face every aspect of what they deal with. By the time our work is done, most of our clients are experts on self compassion, self coaching, self reglulation and have insights into their trauma at a deeper level.
Traditional therapeutic solutions out there involve a great deal of time, are unstructured or fluffy, and don’t promise results. So many of our clients got previously stuck in years of therapy or counseling reliving their past, and not recovering at all. The false belief that it takes time to heal emotional wounds is perpetuated by the very people who are supposed to be helping you. And so many people feel disillusioned that there is no road-map for moving through the trauma effortlessly. Therapy is a valid and life-saving approach – our approach at Naked Recovery is quite different and an assessment will tell you if our approach is a fit for you.
Naked Recovery exists to change all that and give people hope and a clear proven structured step-by-step coaching programs We use RAPID INTERVENTION PERTURBATION TECHNIQUES. Our programs have been developed using proven trauma techniques that have been in existence for over 100 years as well as a breakthrough new scientific approach giving individuals access to those techniques in the comfort of their own home.
Over 97% Success Rate
We believe the 97% success record of our system says it all. And we refine and improve it all the time. The customised programs can be completed online or with the assistance of an online Coach.
Endorsed by trauma experts and psychologists worldwide, users have their own treatment tailored program which includes videos, daily checklists, daily exercises, downloads, diet, fitness and graduated trackable steps so there is absolute clarity on what is to be done to heal.
Our guiding principles are the compass by which we direct our coaching
Coaching is our essence. It’s where we learn, evolve, love and dance with life.
When we’re all old and grey and sitting in our rocking chairs, we want to be able to look back and be really proud of the business we all helped to create.
We think the best way of achieving this is by living the values that are closest to our hearts. Our three core values reflect what we are, how we do things, and where we increasingly want to be.
- Forensic – We are seriously forensic so we wind up knowing you better than you know yourself so we can explain your own actions back to you. We believe that the devil is in the details, so we leave no stone un-turned in examining the nature of your issues in your life. We hunt for breakthroughs and that is part of why we have such a high success rate.
- Deeply Caring – We love our work. We love every journey that we take with every person. We profoundly love and honour our clients’ journeys and feel like the work that we do with people is sacred and that we are charged with jumping into the trenches with our clients, holding their hand and walking them out of whatever they’re dealing with.
- Dedicated – We have a total commitment to making a difference and we don’t quit till we get the transformational results we signed up to deliver.
- Courageous – We take risks. We try new things. We take action. We are not afraid to hear people’s stories. We lean in and do whatever it takes to support our clients to have breakthroughs. We are courageous. We get in the mud with people and walk with them, supporting them to become courageous too.
- Integrous – It’s not just about being straight trustworthy and true to our word. Integrity is a commitment. We have nothing to hide and we leave no stone uncovered. We don’t tolerate incompleteness. Nothing can shake us. We believe you’ll see our values shine through in everything we do. And we greatly value the chance you’re giving us to help and guide you through your pain to a fresh new and happy life. Integrity underlines our commitment and everything that we do. It’s not a moral commitment: it’s a total commitment to getting you back to feeling whole and complete once more.
- Compassionate – We see compassion as 2 sides of the coin. There is the empathic, kind and caring compassion which acts like a big hug and then there is the tough-love compassion which is like a swift kick up the ass. Both ultimately are coming from a place of love and great care but we are not afraid to display Ruthless Compassion if it’s needed to help you achieve breakthroughs. It’s a slightly weird term but we are ruthless in our pursuit of compassion for self and others. We care very deeply about our clients getting the results they pay for. As a result, we are not afraid to tell you what you don’t want to hear if it helps you. We will not waste your time in years of therapy. We are here to help you get results fast. This takes a true partnership where we get into your life in a way no one else has before. This ensures we make a massive difference to your life which you will never get over. We are your very best friend you’ve ever had and are not afraid to do what it takes to help you produce the results you want in your life. We are therefore honest with you and do so with loving kindness and total dedication.
1: Always conduct ourselves to the highest levels of ethics, integrity, accountability and responsibility.
2:Treat all clients and potential clients with absolute dignity, confidentiality and respect as free and equal individuals.
3:Maintain the good reputation of coaching and counselling.
4: Comply with both the spirit and the letter of any agreements made with clients, potential clients, and professional colleagues.
5:Make commercial agreements with clients and potential clients that are fair and will respect all parties to such agreements.
6:Represent true levels of status, title, competence and experience in order not to mislead, misrepresent or defraud.
7:Clearly state to clients and potential clients, the terms of any commercial agreement.
8:Make no unrealistic claims or implications of the services provided.
9:Obtain permission from any client or potential client before releasing their names as referees.
10:Respect the absolute rights of clients’ confidentiality except as expressly permitted by the client or potential client in writing or as required by law.
11:Recommend different coaches or resources when these will be more appropriate to the clients’ needs.
12:Do not offer professional information or advice that you know to be confidential, misleading or where the accuracy is beyond your competence to assess.
13:Avoid coaching minors (people who have not yet had their 18th birthday) without the express written consent of parent, guardian or teacher as appropriate.
14:Comply with all laws and by-laws of the United Kingdom. All Coaching services are governed by the laws and by-laws of the United Kingdom.
15:Ensure that all advertisements and promotional materials, whether verbal or written, are legal, decent, truthful, honest and in compliance with the requirements of the United Kingdom Advertising Standards Authority.
16:Make a copy of this Code freely available to clients if they request it.
Confirm that you have the necessary skill set
Do you wish to provide coaching? To succeed in your trade, you must train to master it.
The skills and knowledge you gain will help so many clients. The certifications you earn will make you credible and different from other coaches in the market. They are also proof that you are equipped to help people in various stages of trauma and validate your competency.
Training curriculums vary from one provider to another and may take as short as 12-hours or as long as weeks or months, depending on how intensive the classes are.
Trauma Coaches come from different professional backgrounds and you should use this knowledge to your advantage. Your background is important to us as certain traumas may be a better fit for what you want to help people with.
There are many types of trauma coach training available and these cover a range of areas, from dealing with emotions to life after trauma. Certifications, on the other hand, vary according to the specific training undertaken by the individual. At Naked Recovery you will be trained within our whole curriculum.
If you align with Naked Recovery, apply today
Our Trauma Coaches have a specialized program for becoming certified in our technology and approach. We are extremely careful with who we select. You will need to complete at least one of our programs to demonstrate that you are coachable and have understood our core distinctions and approach to generating breakthroughs.
Once you have completed your chosen program, then you can apply to lead it. To succeed in your trade, you must train to master it. The skills and knowledge you gain will help so many clients. The certifications you earn will make you credible and different from other coaches in the market. They are also proof that you are equipped to help people in various stages of trauma and validate your competency.
To find out more about becoming a Naked Trauma Coach or Angel, contact us below.